if nothings impossible
whathappenedtoforever
My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010 @ 3:08 AM
love's a battlefield,
i've deleted all my blog posts, cos they didnt look the same and were fugly,
the end, and too bad if you didnt get to read them, hah.
anywho; its 9 days till my birthday, hip hip hooray!
and then 3 days after that is canney's, summerbreak, cant wait :)
im even getting a dress for that event, not mine, farr bestf (L)!
anyways, tmrw i will be going livo / parra.
with lisalog, lvbag, & ineedalog. (lisa,lisa,anita).
to get me and lisa a dress for summerbreak.
gotta look our best to go boy hunting yknow, ;)
& we might even find one on the way to getting our dress.
heheeheheheeh!.
new years, christmas, all gone away, so has 2009 :)
now let the 2010 moments begin!