if nothings impossible
whathappenedtoforever
My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Thursday, January 7, 2010 @ 4:07 PM
im kellynguyen, got a problem ?
far, people just don't get it, don't know me don't judge me, say shit get hit --.
anyways, hm, the parra trip was a fail :(, and a mission,
we went for 6 hours + and didn't find the right dress, :(, lvbag got a one-piece short shirt thing, lisalogs got the high waist skirt and belt, and i got this dress, but fml its too long, eh, and when we got back, we couldn't decide cos both sides will be in trouble, fark. but we ended up at my house and my mommy drove lisa's home, oh and Anita, she went on another bus and we taxied it to my house. we drove Lisa home and i asked for a doughnut, my mum said no argh ;@ LOL! and and, when we dropped lisa off, her brother was in boxers.. outside with another girl.. get the image ? LOL! and then the day past, me and lisa were phoning till idk, 4amish ? it was boring convo, we were getting sleepy and scared of the paranormal things around us, and then.... HELLO, I KNOW LARRY alalala, her brother popped up screaming for most of our phoning time, and kinda woke me up, then he left, wonder if he was listening to the previous convo :$. and i feel asleep, the previous days are boring, but I'm planning to go Lisa's / Joannes soon.
have a nice day,