if nothings impossible
whathappenedtoforever
My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Thursday, January 21, 2010 @ 3:55 PM
and i keep runnin back
havent blogged for liek 2 weeks already, alright lets skip to the main points :D. i had my birthday, made a little party with my close friends, planted grape trees, etc. i went to summerbreak, i wasnt in the mood that day, sat around watching people around me dance, :(. uhm .. i was forced to dance T_T and walked allllllll the way home frm ffld showground, and i only went cos of canneys bday :). aaand, ya. uhm, i all nightered on the fone.. i was invited to luna, but didnt go.. and it got cancelled, i went livo yesterday .. with vivi, watched a movie - toothfairy with kien and box . and lately, i've been feeling down, confused with everything, from the things he told me to the people who told me about them .. idk man, just fuck this cos im stuck in between a bad situation :(, so.. idk, i can give up, but it needs time.. cos if fallen into this hole :( , idk .. he's fuckn around with me i guess, so . fuck you i dont really need you in my life, i can find someone fuckign better, or id live alone without you ==. grrrrrrr, you piss me off , cos when i need you your there but you keep tearing me in pieces, i know you wont read this but ya, im actin fineee.. but i aint :(, xoxo have a nice day .