if nothings impossible
whathappenedtoforever
My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Friday, February 5, 2010 @ 4:58 PM
ni hao ma :D . i'm learning chinese eyaaay, anywho. school is so gay :(, i was placed in a fucked up class and my teachers reeek. hmm, no outtings recently. well 2 today but i couldnt make it :(, far i got 4 numbers yknow :O . hm . . cny and valentines day soon. i hope i can spend it with him ♥ , i can't wait for cny li xi :D . errrrrr .. shit life recently :(, love, friends, school, family. all fucked up for me.. boy tell me what your thinking, keep me or let me go. i feel like talking to myself. L-L0VE YOU BUT YOU KEEP C-CUTTTING ME APART, (U) . idk who to believe, tho its him that should be my first priority , tho.. ' don't let them be your first priority if you're only their option ' and chicks before dicks, right ? aaahh fuck that im just gona move on and leave the hurt behind .. i hope :( AND I HEAR MY PERFUME BEING SPRAYED FUCKING SISTER. goodbye have a nice day